Thursday, January 3, 2008

Small Goals

So in order to full-fill my goal of being skinnier by that time I go to Mexico, I must make smaller goals. Baby steps. In order to get to the bigger picture, I need to make sure I take the steps to get there. Setting one big goal keeps from doing it for some reason!! So these are weekly goals!!
1. Carido workouts for at least an hour--5 times a week.
2. Weight-lifting and Pilates abs--3 times a week.
3. Yoga--minimum of two times a week.
4. Good eating--one meal of cheating.

This is until Mexico. After that I can do whatever I want as long as I am keeping up with the long term goal!! 20 pounds lighter!!! And more importantly--a healthier lifestyle!!

I must eat based upon a lower carb/good carb and multiple fruit and vegetable diet!!

I think I can, I think I can............

UPDATE: I went to the gym tonight and did the treadmill for an hour--almost all running with sporatic walking. YAY!!! I also did some weights and was going to finish when I got home, but of course, I had too much to do!!
Here is what I ate today: a Caribou Coffee of the Day, one HUGE cucumber, some raw cauliflower, an apple, an orange, a piece of bread with turkey, lettuce, tomato, and onion, 10 baby carrots, and 10 whole grain wheat thins with reduced fat cheddar cheese. I have had a LOT of water, and no diet coke!!! Oops and I had two dark chocolate covered cherries at work! Oops!! Is that too much to eat?? It didn't seem like it at first, but when I think about it, it sounds like alot!

Reflection: Never assume you can get anything done at home when it comes to sit ups, weights, etc. There's always something "better" to do! Eat less and earlier in the day.

No comments: