Friday, January 11, 2008

FRIDAY!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I don't think I can stress how excited I am that it is Friday. I fully plan on going home, relaxing, cleaning up my house, working out (LOTS), making good meals (I have had enough Subway this week, thank you very much), and studying for that inevitable test!! Basically the three week countdown!!

Some things I am excited about:
1. Mexico in 7 weeks!!
2. The weekend!
3. Knowing that the second week of January means that spring training baseball starts in less than two months! It has been a long draught.
4. Knowing I am down 10 pounds since I started!!
5. LIFE IN GENERAL!!

Some things I am stressed about:
1. Mexico in 7 weeks! Need to lose some LBS!!
2. The approaching tax/audit season. I am not ready for it. Didn't it just end??
3. Knowing I still have 22 pounds to lose before goal weight.
4. Approaching grad school entrance exam. Yuck.
5. LIFE IN GENERAL!!???

Basically--what stresses me out, apparently makes me happy as well!!

I am definately having issues. This calorie count thing kinda has me down in the dumps. For example:

Apparently, my body at it's resting, during one days burns:
1400-1600 calories
For a grand total of: 9,800-11,200 a week
Add in: 5 workouts of one hour of cardio burning approximately 600 each workout for a grand total of: 3,000 calories
TOTAL BURN: 11,800-14,200

In order to lose 2 pounds a week, I must burn an additional 7,000 calories than I consume.
11,800-14,200
minus calories needed to lose 2 pounds 7,000
leaves me with 4,800-7,200 per week???? divided by seven days??

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO EAT!!!
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

2 comments:

Mrs Furious said...

Didn't you say you are down 10 lbs? That sounds like it is working.

(Weight) Loser said...

Mrs. Furious! Thanks for stopping by!! I am very interested in keeping up your "Crazy Cardio Workout"!!

You are right--I am down 10 pounds. But that was from when I did the South Beach diet in November. Since 11/30/07, I have not even budged .1 of a pound!!! And that is when I started doing all of this running and working out!! Sooo frustrating but I will keep going! Thanks for the input!!