Thursday, January 24, 2008

Now we can ALL be winners!!

I am not lucky. Period. I never win anything. But it hasn't stopped me from trying!!

Women's Health Magazine is my absolute FAVORITE health magazine. And their website is full of tons of good information!! This month, they have a contest every day that you can enter to win free stuff!! It's worth a try!!

When I logged on this morning, to sign up for the prize, I thought of Katie and all of her outside/cold/winter/ridiculous running!! BRRRR.....

You wouldn't catch me doing it!! That girl is crazy!!

Anyway, here's the link. Check it out. Try and win!!

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/contests

3 comments:

katieo said...

oh that jacket looks awesome! (and $110? Yowsa!)

Mamacita Chilena said...

good luck with the contests! I probably can't enter because everything is only for residents of the U.S. it seems like. boooo :(

P.O.M. said...

I won something once. It was a straw doll. The prize after that was a trip for 2 with airfare. Don't remember where - but anything is better than a straw doll.