Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend warrior

So here I am. Starting on like week two of the blogging. I have to say, I am pretty disappointed in myself. I haven't worked out since Wednesday, even though Friday was supposed to be my only day off. I usually say I get Monday and Friday off. Monday because that is the night I volunteer until late, and usually on Fridays I skip because I may have a social event or something that night. But jeez, I slacked this weekend. Thursday night, I didn't get it done because I was shopping for a dress to wear on Friday night. Granted I didn't really eat dinner, and I did walk around the MOA for about 3 hours, but that is not excercise. Then I tried to get up Friday morning to go, but I am too lazy and I couldn't get up. Friday was my work holiday party, so I drank so much red wine I didn't want to get out of bed on Saturday until I was forced to because I had to go meet a girlfriend at a play. Where I once again drank so much red wine before and after, that I didn't want to work out yesterday and now here I am Monday. Volunteer day. And the worst part about all the drinking, is that I want to eat bad food when I am hungover. Granted I did WAYYYY better with my eating and stuck to my diet for the most part this weekend.

But jeez, what a disappointment. Like I am going to lose weight if I keep drinking like this.

It's just so hard being mid-twenties, and that is a huge part of my social life. Especially around the holidays.

Definately need to work on this and make it a goal. Better drinking habits.

No comments: