Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The things I do.....

So I have realized that there are quite a number of things that I do that either hinder or help my weight loss. I am going to share some of my observations.



I will start off with the bad ones first!!



1. I hide my eating. That's where living alone can really haunt you!! In the office, it's easy to not eat. But at home. Please. All of that bad food just seems to be calling my name!
2. I am an emotional eater--I always feel like I DESERVE IT!!
3. I always pee before I weigh myself. Like it really matters!! To be honest, I do everything imaginable--pee, take off every thing I am wearing, blow my nose, etc.
4. I always get off the scale after the first attempt, and then get back on and off about 5 more times, "Just to be sure."
5. See number 4--after this, I pick up my hanging makeup bag, to make sure the scale is accurate and that I weigh more!!
6. See number 5--then I weigh myself again just to make sure!!


Here are some of the good things!!

7. When I feel full, I sprinkle pepper on my food (I hate it) so then I won't eat anymore!!
8. I walk around in the skyways after lunch. Seeing skinny people makes me want to be skinny, and seeing heavier people makes me want to be skinny!! It's a win/win situation!! Plus the excercise!!
9. I tell people I am dieting. Then, when you want to eat that jumbo calf sized Snickers from the vending machine, you don't do it, for fear someone will know you are cheating!!
10. I drink insane amounts of water!!!
11. I eat veggies throughout the afternoon, so when I go home (by myself--see number 1) then I don't eat as much because I am full!!
12. I don't keep snacks at my house!! Or in my desk for that matter!!

I have more to add! I just have to remember them!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I agree completely- comments about what I eat, etc. only make me want to work harder.

Tell your coworker to "stuff it!" ;)

katieo said...

What a great list!
Number 5 totally cracked me up!