Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Like Whoah..........

Like whoah........the only thing that can come out of my mouth. It's like a light just came on and I realized how much weight I need to lose. So this is the only thing I can get out of my mouth, because I continually shove M&Ms down my throat. I have read so many people's accounts of their weight loss, yada yada yada. I am wondering if this is the only thing that is going to keep me on this little journey I have decided to force myself into. I mean, be serious, I want to live a long and healthy life. So here goes. 25 pounds NEED to be dropped. I am going to Cancun in March, and this is a must. Don't really know if I can lose that many by then, but here we go.

Maybe I should set some goals. Obviously later because I am working.

Goals help keep you in line.

And I think I will also do measurements and such. Just to keep me on track.

Later.

No comments: